Belltower Books is now hiring
Belltower Books is currently seeking recent college graduates to fill open Regional Director positions for our Fall 2016 season. If you are an organized self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to talk to you!
The Regional Director will enhance the company's year-end goals by recruiting, training, supporting, and improving sales at college campuses within their region. In addition to managing remotely-based teams of brand representatives, Regional Directors share in operational duties in Belltower’s distribution center located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Manage 25-40 college campuses in a given geographic area.
- Develop and implement marketing and recruiting strategies to fulfill hiring goals of approximately 200 employees per semester.
- Planning and executing efficient onsite training programs.
- Support and oversee staff of approximately 200 employees throughout buyback period with proper follow-through and enthusiasm (virtual).
- 20 weeks of work in Belltower’s distribution facility located in Philadelphia, PA.
- 24 weeks of field work in geographic area hiring, recruiting, and training teams of brand representative on college campuses (Mar/Apr/May and Oct/Nov/Dec).
- No managerial experience necessary!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to promote teamwork and motivate others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strategic yet tactical thinker. Demonstrated leadership, analytical and creativity skills.
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- While priority is given to internal candidates, experience as a campus representative is not necessary.
- Range of total annual compensation: $35,000-$60,000
- Approximately 8 weeks of vacation per year
- Health insurance provided by the company upon hire
- Eligible for 401(k) after one year of service
If you should have any questions regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com.